Real Estate, Portraits, and Event Photography
Why Choose Edgeton Photography?
Edgeton Photography offers professional real estate, architectural, portrait, and event photography services throughout Tucson and Pima County. As an established business, we have the processes in place to make the experience hassle free for our clients.
- We help you make more money.
- As professional photographers, we blend our creative side with our business side for smoother services.
- Professional equipment, processes, and techniques used to produce high quality images.
- Available on short notice (less than 24 hours).
- Payment is due at the time of the photo shoot unless other arrangements are made ahead of time.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with the quality of the work and we can’t make you happy with a reshoot simply reject the photos from the shoot within 72 hours and we will happily return your money!
- We charge by the amount of work required to produce a professional result, and NOT the square footage of the home. This way you can control how much you’d like to spend on each listing.
- If you are a high volume agency we will offer you a 15% discount based on your guarantee of listings per week.
- Event Photography is typically a 3-day turn-around on images.
Real Estate Investment Packages
Call (520) 240-3955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or set up a free 1/2 hour consultation for real estate services.
Daytime Standard Package -$250-$400
This is a typical photo shoot that is suitable for most homes that can be photographed during daytime hours (before 5 PM).
- Interior and Exterior
- 20-25 finished photos are delivered
- Basic post-processing of the photos in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- 24-48 hour delivery of photos
- Additional photos may be requested at a cost of $7.50 each
Daytime Premium Package – $450-$550
This is a good listing option for mid-range listings where more care needs to be taken to produce the best result. The biggest difference in this package is that we spend more time preparing the home for each shot. We’ll move couches around (with homeowner’s approval), tidy up loose things in the kitchen, etc.). This takes a lot of time but produces a nicer result. Shoot must occur during daytime hours.
- 25-35 finished photos are delivered
- Basic post-processing of all photos in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Premium post-production of the exterior photo as well as main kitchen photo. This may involve sky replacements, content-aware fill, and other more time-consuming post-production techniques that produce a better-finished photo.
- Off-Camera flash techniques used in main living areas to produce a more polished result.
- 24-48 hour delivery of photos
Twilight Premium Package – $600
Photos taken at twilight are the absolute best way to photograph a home. This can either be done right at sunrise, or at sunset. The exterior of a home with a deep blue night sky looks absolutely stunning, but takes much more from the photographer to produce the shoot quickly and at a set time, thus the premium cost.
- Photos of the front elevation of the home with optimal blue hour lighting (just after sunset). Flash is used on the front elevation of the home to produce a gorgeous look to the photo
- 6-8 finished photos are delivered
- Premium post-production of all photos. This may involve sky replacements, content-aware fill, and other more in-depth post-production that produce a better-finished photo.
- Off-Camera flash techniques used in all areas of the home to produce a more polished result.
- 48-hour delivery of photos
Commercial Photography – $600-$1200
Based on the number of photos requested and end usage. Call to setup an appointment to discuss.
Photography For Private or Corporate Events
Call (520.240.3955) to discuss or set up a consultation for events.
We always provide a consultation with our clients to familiarize ourselves with the values and needs of your organization. Call us to set up an appointment at your place of business for the initial consultation.
All events are done on an hourly basis at a cost of $125 per hour with a 2-hour minimum. Images will be delivered to you on a CD with usage rights for display or website. The rights to print brochures for advertising will incur additional charges to be discussed before the photo event.
- Businesses: We understand the importance of having photography that adds value to your brand, services, and company. Our goal is to provide images that foster the investments you make in your business.
- Non-Profits: In working with non-profits we provide a high level of customized photography that closely reflects the values and goals of your organization. We know the importance of having photos that will attract funding and which can be used to realize your mission.
Business Portrait Investment
Our typical business portrait session is approximately 30 minutes on location for an average cost of $200 per person. We also offer special group packages for office sessions of three or more. We will bring our portable lighting equipment, backdrops, and equipment to you.
Edgeton Photography performs post-production work on all photos. While we do our best to make sure the photos are an accurate and ethical representation of a home, we also use techniques to enhance the photos to look their best.
These techniques include but are not limited to:
- Content-aware fill
- Sky Replacement
If at any time you are uncomfortable with a photo, you may always request the original, unretouched photo to determine if the photo ethically and accurately represents the home. It is the responsibility of the real estate agent to ensure that the photo is an accurate representation.
Scope of Services
Edgeton Photography reserves the right to send any of its photographers or sublicensed photographers to complete the work contracted with the client. Michael Edgeton does not complete all the photo shoots for the company, but all photos must meet the company standards, and remember that we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on every shoot. By contracting for a shoot with Edgeton Photography, you agree that Edgeton Photography retains all ownership rights to the photos taken and may use the photos on its website, to advertise its services, or for any other means. Edgeton Photography grants the rights to real estate agents contracting its services to use the photos taken during a shoot in connection with selling the home (show on MLS, your website, etc.). Edgeton Photography grants usage rights to a designated business or corporate officer for event photos to be used to advertise their business on the web.